Something I’m a sucker for is Amazon. I always price compare everywhere I go and to be honest, Amazon has some pretty great deals along with adorable stuff. You’ve just got to find them! Here are some of my favorites:
- Faux Agave Plant – I’ve been dying over this plant for a while. I love the looks of natural greens mixed with blacks and whites. I’m wanting to add this to either our bathroom or our living area once we get our townhome finished. I think it would be adorable if two were lining a bigger piece of furniture or decorative piece. Also, Target has almost the exact one for $71.99… Gah! Can’t beat this price.
- Bath Bomb Set – I am a complete sucker for baths and of course BATH BOMBS! This cute set got great reviews for such an amazing price. They are comparable to Lush bath bombs, without putting a large dent in your wallet. The reason this sold me besides the price is the fact that they have great ingredients. There aren’t any artificial colors or dyes. You’re welcome! (;
- Summer Pillow Case- I have had goo goo eyes on this for soooo long. Now that it is finally summer, I think this is the perfect item to spice up your furniture, or front porch bench. I’ve loved flamingos and fun prints for summer. Also, a great price guys. Come on!
- The Voting Game- One of my favorite things about summer is the time you spend with family and friends. I’ve had my eye on this adult game for quite some time now. Perfect for a laid back summer night.
- Scrunchies – I’m just kind of obsessed with scrunchies. I feel like I am constantly putting my hair up and down, and I hate elastics because they leave unwanted marks in my hair. So, I found these scrunchies and they look so adorable! I feel like I could totally jump out of the pool and throw one on. Loving the velvet touch.
- Pineapple Bamboo Board– The reason I have loved this is because there are so many uses to this board. From cutting, to serving hors d’oeuvres at summer parties, or hanging on the wall for a summer touch. It’s perfect for so many reasons.
I love these items, I think they are all great for summer AND they don’t break the bank! I can’t wait to start sharing some of my favorite Amazon items.